Oppenheimer Week: 15 Inspiring Quotes by Cillian Murphy - TechKeGuruJi.Com

Oppenheimer Week: 15 Inspiring Quotes by Cillian Murphy

Cillian Murphy has established himself as a leading actor over the years. His early films like 28 Days Later, Intermission, Red Eye, and Sunshine made him popular in the cinematic world. He gained prominence with his famous role as Thomas Shelby in the BBC period drama Peaky Blinders. Cillian Murphy and Christopher Nolan collaborated before Oppenheimer as well. He played the character of Scarecrow in the Dark Knight Trilogy and also got a role in Dunkirk. Now Christopher Nolan brings this talented actor as a protagonist in one of the most anticipated movies of 2023. 

As Oppenheimer releases next Friday, here are the 15 Inspiring quotes by Cillian Murphy-

Oppenheimer Week: 15 Inspiring Quotes by Cillian Murphy

Cillian Murphy in Oppenheimer | Image – NME

  1. “I personally think if something’s not a challenge there’s no point doing it because you’re not gonna learn much.”

 

  1. “I don’t consider myself a shy person necessarily, but there’s something about getting under the skin of a character and allowing you an abandon or a sense of courage that you would never have in your own life.”

 

  1. “I think it’s necessary to keep moving forward. I’ve always said that nostalgia is death, really for anyone creative.”

 

  1. “My only two constants are to challenge myself and to try not to repeat myself.”
Oppenheimer Week: 15 Inspiring Quotes by Cillian Murphy

Image – The Rake

  1. “It’s obvious that if you’re going to play a character you need to amass information about that person and about their environment or their era that they’re in and use as little or as much as necessary.”

 

  1. “And once you’re unafraid with death, I think your capacity for violence is immediately increased. Once you’re unafraid of death, you are a very, very dangerous adversary.”

 

  1. “I’m Irish and very proud of being Irish, but as an actor, your extraction should be secondary, really. You should be able to embody whatever character it is, wherever the character comes from. That’s always been important, for me. I’m an actor who’s Irish, not an Irish actor.”

 

  1. “I feel very lucky to be making good work still. The confidence of youth, or that sort of competitiveness you get when you’re 22 or 23, the impatience – that’s probably been tempered. Hopefully I’m in a slightly better company.”
Oppenheimer Week: 15 Inspiring Quotes by Cillian Murphy

Image – PopSugar

  1. “I don’t care if people perceive me as always selling out because I’m doing a studio picture. For me, the whole thing is you should be diverse in your choices; that’s the beauty of being an actor, you should be able to do that.”

 

  1. “I try not to think retrospectively. It’s important, as an artist, to look forward, always. I do try to take work that involves some challenge. If you approach a piece of work and you’re going, “Yeah, yeah, I can do that,” then that’s kind of a red flag.”

 

  1. “All I’ve tried to do as an actor is follow the good writing. That’s been my main drive. It’s not always possible, so when you do come upon it, like when I came upon this, you realise pretty quickly this is something you need to be involved with.”

 

  1. “I think if you play characters, it’s very important not to ever tag them with any sort of disorder, or diagnose them, or whatever. You have to normalise the behaviour to get inside the character.”
Oppenheimer Week: 15 Inspiring Quotes by Cillian Murphy

Cillian Murphy In Batman Begins | Image – PinkVilla

  1. “I’d probably have been wealthier if I had stayed with law, but pretty miserable doing it.”

 

  1. “The best roles you have to fight for. You have to really want to do it and you have to go after it.”

 

     15.”To me, someone’s sexuality is usually the least interesting thing about them. It’s secondary. The only reason it becomes a source for                  dramatic storytelling is because people have made such an issue out of it.”

Conclusion-

Cillian Murphy has a humble and modest personality. The actor once said, “I’ve always felt that the less the public knows about you, the more effective you can be when you go to portray someone else.” He shies away from the limelight and does not reveal a lot about himself in the media.

The enigmatic persona that he maintains also augments the perfection of his role as Oppenheimer. Christopher Nolan has always been good at casting and we do not doubt that Cillian Murphy must have done complete justice to this role, especially since he is acquainted with period dramas after his long journey as Tommy Shelby. Will you watch Oppenheimer? Let us know in the comment section.

Also Read – Oppenheimer Week: 8 Best Performances of Cillian Murphy

The post Oppenheimer Week: 15 Inspiring Quotes by Cillian Murphy appeared first on RVCJ Media.



from RVCJ Media https://ift.tt/DXHVycx

No comments

Powered by Blogger.