“No One Gives You A Discount For Your Age,” MS Dhoni’s Video On Fitness & Leadership Goes Viral - TechKeGuruJi.Com

“No One Gives You A Discount For Your Age,” MS Dhoni’s Video On Fitness & Leadership Goes Viral

The former CSK skipper MS Dhoni was recently seen driving bike on the roads of Ranchi as Chennai Super Kings failed to enter the play-offs after losing their last league match against Royal Challengers Bangalore by 27 runs.

The big question as of now is whether MS Dhoni will play for one more season or the IPL 2024 was his last season as a player. Many former cricketers have shed their opinion on this matter but MS Dhoni has decided to remain quiet.

“No One Gives You A Discount For Your Age,” MS Dhoni’s Video On Fitness & Leadership Goes Viral - RVCJ Media

Recently, the CEO of CSK Kasi Viswanathan told a news portal that there were no discussions regarding MS Dhoni’s future in CSK, neither Dhoni said anything nor the management asked any question to him. He said that whenever MSD will take a decision, he will tell them.

After winning the IPL 2023, MS Dhoni underwent knee surgery as he was in pain throughout the IPL 2023 and this year also, it is being said that he was having an injury (muscle tear). As per some reports, doctors advised Mahi to take rest but he chose to play and because of this injury, he came to bat at the lower order.

“No One Gives You A Discount For Your Age,” MS Dhoni’s Video On Fitness & Leadership Goes Viral - RVCJ Media

However, the head coach Stephen Fleming and the batting coach Mike Hussey firmly believe that there are no fitness issues with Mahi and he proved it with the big 13 sixes that he smashed in the IPL 2024 matches.

A video is currently going viral in which MS Dhoni is seen attending an event where he is talking about leadership, fitness and other aspect of life as well as the game.

While talking about leadership, he says that a leader has to earn the respect because it can’t be demanded or commanded, the leader has to walk the talk especially in tough circumstances. In his words, “The important thing when we talk about leadership is that we need to earn that respect of the people you’re leading. You cannot command or demand respect. You need to earn it. I may have a position in an institution, and yes that position needs to be respected. But me as an individual sitting on the chair, I need to earn that respect. I cannot just say ‘respect me’! If you have the respect of the people around you, they give 10 to 15 percent more.”

“No One Gives You A Discount For Your Age,” MS Dhoni’s Video On Fitness & Leadership Goes Viral - RVCJ Media

Talking about his fitness, Thala says that he has to compete against the young guys and the biggest problem is that he doesn’t play for the whole year because of which he needs to focus a lot on his fitness. He further adds that in professional sports, nobody gives a discount because of the age.

Here’s what Dhoni stated, “The toughest thing is… I am not playing cricket throughout the year. So I have to be fit. Once I come, you are competing against youngsters who are fit and playing international cricket. Professional sport is not easy, nobody gives you a discount for age. If you want to play, you have to be as fit as the other guy. Age does not really give that grace to you. So, eating habits, a bit of training and all those things are there. Social media, thankfully, I am not on social media, so there’s less distraction.”

“No One Gives You A Discount For Your Age,” MS Dhoni’s Video On Fitness & Leadership Goes Viral - RVCJ Media

MS Dhoni also talks about spending time with the family and how he de-stresses himself, he said, “Once I quit international cricket, I wanted to spend a bit more time with my family. But, at that same time, to be mentally active, to have that passion to stay focused — for me, I love farming, for me it is the motorbikes, I have started getting into vintage cars. These things de-stress me. If am stressed, I would maybe go to the garage, spend a couple of hours over there and I will just be fine, I would come back. I have always felt growing up with a pet, whether it is a cat or a dog… I prefer dogs though. They have unconditional love towards you. I have said this in a previous interview, even if I lose a game and come back, my dog greets me the same way.”

Here is the video:

Click to watch this video directly on YouTube

MS Dhoni is certainly a great leader!

The post “No One Gives You A Discount For Your Age,” MS Dhoni’s Video On Fitness & Leadership Goes Viral appeared first on RVCJ Media.



from RVCJ Media https://ift.tt/QhkjLUi

No comments

Powered by Blogger.