After Amit Mishra, This PBKS Batter Talks About Virat Kohli & You’ll Fall In Love With King Again - TechKeGuruJi.Com

After Amit Mishra, This PBKS Batter Talks About Virat Kohli & You’ll Fall In Love With King Again

The Indian cricketer Amit Mishra created a controversy when he said that Virat Kohli changed as he got power and fame but Rohit Sharma is still the same person as he was on the first day.

Amit Mishra made some bold statements regarding Virat Kohli as he stated, “I have seen Virat change a lot. We had almost stopped talking. When you get fame and power, they think people are reaching out to them for a purpose. I was never one of those.”

After Amit Mishra, This PBKS Batter Talks About Virat Kohli & You’ll Fall In Love With King Again - RVCJ Media

He further added, “I have known Cheeku since he was 14, when he used to eat samosas, when he needed pizza every night. But there is a huge difference between the Cheeku I knew and Virat Kohli, the captain. Whenever he meets me, he is very respectful, but it’s obviously not the same anymore. The way I joke around with Rohit, I can’t do it with Kohli.”

Here is the video in which you can hear some more bold statements which have been made by Amit Mishra:

Virat Kohli is currently in London with his family and now one more video is going viral in which another Indian cricketer is talking about Virat but he is talking only positive things about Kohli.

We are talking about Shashank Singh who played some beautiful knocks for Punjab Kings in the IPL 2024 and as per Shashank, what makes Virat Kohli a different person is his ability of never talking negative as he finds positive points in everything.

After Amit Mishra, This PBKS Batter Talks About Virat Kohli & You’ll Fall In Love With King Again - RVCJ Media

Shashank praised Virat Kohli for being very friendly and for boosting his confidence. He said in an interview, “We were standing for about 40 minutes. I didn’t realise that so much time has passed. We were talking about cricket, about shots, mental aspects. And the way he was answering, I just wanted the session to continue. It felt like I am speaking to one of my Chhattisgarh teammates. He was so friendly. He put himself in my shoes and was talking as such so to make me understand.  He told me about how to work on myself. He was boosting my confidence.”

Shashank further added, “Whenever I speak to him, I’ve realised one thing: He never talks about anything negative. He’s always pointing out positive aspects of your game. We some times end up talking about our past failures but he makes sure to not be negative about them. If I have scored even 2 runs, he will try to find out the positives in them too. This makes him a different person.”

After Amit Mishra, This PBKS Batter Talks About Virat Kohli & You’ll Fall In Love With King Again - RVCJ Media

Here is the viral video:

Click to watch this video directly on Instagram

What do you have to say about the statements made by Amit Mishra? Share your views with us.

The post After Amit Mishra, This PBKS Batter Talks About Virat Kohli & You’ll Fall In Love With King Again appeared first on RVCJ Media.



from RVCJ Media https://ift.tt/M49pnPQ

No comments

Powered by Blogger.