Tusshar Kapoor Says He Faced ‘Constant Scrutiny’ From A Section Of Industry As He’s A Star Kid - TechKeGuruJi.Com

Tusshar Kapoor Says He Faced ‘Constant Scrutiny’ From A Section Of Industry As He’s A Star Kid

Tusshar Kapoor, the Bollywood actor may have started pretty well as his debut movie “Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai” was a super hit movie and he also got the Filmfare Award for Best Debut (Male) for that but still he wasn’t able to achieve much success just like his father, Jitendra.

Tusshar Kapoor Says He Faced ‘Constant Scrutiny’ From A Section Of Industry As He’s A Star Kid - RVCJ Media

As Tusshar is the son of a successful actor, he was constantly compared with his father and trolls never leave any chance of slamming him whenever his movies fail to perform. However, it is not just the trollers, there is a section of the industry also that doesn’t want to see Tusshar doing well and it was revealed by Tusshar himself in a recent interview.

During the interview, the actor stated, “Sometimes, I do feel why this certain section cannot accept me once and for all. And I think that section is part of the fraternity that wants to keep pulling you down. It’s sad and true, but I have grown out of it. Thankfully, I have an audience that doesn’t judge you no matter what you’ve done or what you’ve not.”

Tusshar Kapoor Says He Faced ‘Constant Scrutiny’ From A Section Of Industry As He’s A Star Kid - RVCJ Media

He further talks about the pros and cons of belonging to a filmy family, “People do keep talking about the pros that one has of coming from a film family; I did have my share. But, I also faced a lot of cons and constant scrutiny. I was put to the test time and again as a new student. I am game to fight this because it also keeps me on my toes.”

Tusshar has also revealed how his son helps him get rid of stress. In his words, “Thankfully, I have a son now who is my stress-buster. I look at life in a way where I am focused and positive. Also, I am into fitness and Buddhism keeps me sane. All of this together keeps me going. I firmly believe that there’s light at the end of every tunnel. There have to be ups and downs, otherwise life will be very boring. I am just grateful to be still here speaking to you all about my projects. That makes it all worth it.”

Tusshar Kapoor Says He Faced ‘Constant Scrutiny’ From A Section Of Industry As He’s A Star Kid - RVCJ Media

Recently, Tusshar Kapoor made his OTT debut with “Dus June Kii Raat” in which he worked with Priyanka Chahar Choudhary.

Have you see “Dus June Kii Raat”? If yes, do share your review with us.

The post Tusshar Kapoor Says He Faced ‘Constant Scrutiny’ From A Section Of Industry As He’s A Star Kid appeared first on RVCJ Media.



from RVCJ Media https://ift.tt/kxETcZb

No comments

Powered by Blogger.