25 Motivational Quotes By Aamir Khan - TechKeGuruJi.Com

25 Motivational Quotes By Aamir Khan

Aamir Khan is a film actor, director, and producer from India. What he is today is the result of his hard work, failure-learning, and risk-taking. He dropped out of school after the 12th grade to pursue a career in the film industry. For four years, Aamir assisted his uncle as an assistant director. He has had several successes and disappointments in his cinematic career spanning 30 years. In this article, you will get inspired by these motivational quotes by Aamir Khan.

Quotes By Aamir Khan, Aamir Khan

Image – Encyclopedia Britannica

Quotes By Aamir Khan:

1. I’ve had some failures, but I’ve learnt a lot from them. I value my failures as much as my success.

2. The reality is that no matter how many retakes you do, each one will be unique, as is the nature of any creative medium. Perfection does not exist.

3. I do what I believe to be right. I am not afraid to try new things and take risks.

4. My greatest accomplishment has been the trip I’ve made, meeting individuals from all walks of life and learning from them.

5. We can all identify to the difficulty of losing someone we love or the worry of losing someone we love one day. None of us are exempt from this truth.

Quotes By Aamir Khan, Aamir Khan

Image – ScoopWhoop

6. The genuine measure of success is when the creative minds behind a film can sit down and feel satisfied that they have accomplished their goal of making good cinema. If we believe we have accomplished it as a group, then we have all been successful.

7. Construct critique is important. This is beneficial to us.

8. Some people’s critique is quite important to me. I pay close attention. I don’t have to agree with that idea, but I listen with an open mind. When I feel that it is correct, I strive to modify myself again.

9. As a creative person, I strive to do things that pique my interest. I will be unable to work if I make a film given its success rate.

10. I was never arrogant or arrogantly assured. I was eager to study filmmaking as well as acting.

Quotes By Aamir Khan, Aamir Khan

Image – IBTimes India

11. Acting is not a career for me. It’s something I like.

12. I don’t make films for recognition or prizes. I do them because I enjoy a good challenge.

13. I’m not a fan of tactics. I enjoy what I do.

14. I was prepared to make mistakes. I was never scared to make mistakes.

15. Fear of failure did not stop me from making mistakes. If I used to try something, I used to try.

Quotes By Aamir Khan, Aamir Khan

Image – Facts N Frames Movies

16. When I was new, I didn’t know where my career will go. Initially, my films were not even successful, but then I learned a lot from my mistakes.

17. Education is education be it verbal or non- verbal.

18. When I’m filming, everything becomes soft focus. My family also complains that I don’t give them enough attention.

19. If necessary, I will meet with the Prime Minister. But I want the folks who are on the receiving end of the difficulties to speak to him.

20. The way stars connect with their fans on Twitter is a reflection of their personalities. So interacting less is a part of my nature. I’m generally lost in my own head.

Quotes By Aamir Khan, Aamir Khan

Image – NDTV

21. I don’t care where the content comes from when it gets to me. It may be from Japan, Singapore, China, Africa, or somewhere else. The subject should pique my interest. It makes no difference where it comes from.

22. Creative individuals have no limitations. Finally, it’s about connecting with others. There is just one planet. I don’t think of it as distinct countries.

23. I do what I believe to be right. I am not afraid to try new things and take risks.

24. As a citizen of this nation, I am speaking up. I don’t want to get involved in politics.

25. Badminton is similar to ballet dance. It demands a great deal of control, strength, mental gymnastics, and measured movement.

Quotes By Aamir Khan, Aamir Khan

Image – ProKerala

Conclusion

Finally, I can say that Aamir Khan, a well-known Bollywood actor, has an international fan base. In the industry, he is recognised for his charm and beautiful image. Aamir Khan, also known as Mr. Perfectionist, has a large fan base. For many years, the actor has left a distinct imprint on the Bollywood business. 

He has performed admirably in a number of one-of-a-kind concept films. Khan is a well-known activist and humanitarian in addition to being a talented performer. He took engaged in and advocated for a variety of social concerns. The Government of India awarded him the Padma Shri in 2003 and the Padma Bhushan in 2010.

Also Read: 25 Motivational Quotes by Shah Rukh Khan

The post 25 Motivational Quotes By Aamir Khan appeared first on RVCJ Media.



from RVCJ Media https://ift.tt/WxPX5jm

No comments

Powered by Blogger.