Saad Bilgrami: Coming from a small town, becoming a TV Series fame now playing a gangster role in ‘Lakhan Leela Bhargava’ - TechKeGuruJi.Com

Saad Bilgrami: Coming from a small town, becoming a TV Series fame now playing a gangster role in ‘Lakhan Leela Bhargava’

Saad Bilgrami, a versatile talent hailing from a small town in Uttar Pradesh, is a renowned actor, accomplished writer, and skilled radio jockey. His journey to stardom has been marked by numerous memorable performances in Bollywood movies, web series, and captivating YouTube content. One of his career-defining moments came with his outstanding role in the acclaimed web series “Gullak,” produced by TVF (The Viral Fever), catapulting him into the limelight. Saad’s foray into the digital realm commenced in 2019 with his remarkable debut in the series “Cubicles.”

Born on the 13th of October, 1997, in the vibrant city of Khairabad, Lucknow, Saad Bilgrami is a prominent figure in the entertainment world. He hails from a Muslim family and is widely recognized by his moniker, “Saadcasm.” Saad’s parents, Hameeruddin Bilgrami and Soofia Tarunnaum, have played an influential role in his life.

Saad Bilgrami: Coming from a small town, becoming a TV Series fame now playing a gangster role in ‘Lakhan Leela Bhargava’

Currently, Saad resides in the bustling state of Maharashtra, nestled within the heart of a film city, where he diligently hones his craft. His educational journey began at Lucknow Public School, and he later pursued higher studies at the Academy of Mass and Communication. There, he undertook a rigorous course of study, ultimately earning his Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in acting and filmmaking.

Saad Bilgrami remains firmly connected to his roots and takes pride in his background. He attributes his success to his upbringing in Khairabad, Uttar Pradesh, and acknowledges the profound influence of the legendary writer Javed Akhtar. Bilgrami has solidified his position in the industry through noteworthy web series such as ‘Pitchers,’ ‘Gullak,’ and ‘Ghar Wapasi,’ with promising projects on the horizon, including ‘Panchayat 3’ and ‘Gullak 4.’ At the age of 27, he believes he is on the right path to a promising career.

“Why does anyone need to shy away from his background? I come from Khairabad, UP, a very small place, and I proudly owe my identity to it. Just opposite my humble house was the ancestral home of legendary writer Javed Akhtar. I grew up listening to his achievements which helped me dream big. And, here I am, happily embarking on my journey as an actor. Many newcomers find it fair to ignore their past but not me. I was suggested to do the same, but I don’t function like that,” – Saad Bilgrami.

For Saad Bilgrami, like many outsiders in the industry, finding his footing was a challenging journey. During a recent visit to Lucknow, he reminisced, “I was into making sketches and that’s what lead me to YouTube. I joined RVCJ and then TVF happened. School Dairies with the latter is still on and before that I was part of Pitchers and Hostel Daze too but what got me into mainstream was the web series Ghar Wapasi. Since then, there was no looking back. Playing parallel lead changed a lot for me else it wouldn’t have been possible to get noticed by OTT biggies.”

Saad Bilgrami can currently be spotted in JioCinema’s ‘Lakhan Leela Bhargava,’ where he portrays the character of Tipu. This heartwarming legal drama, directed by Abhijit Das and starring Ravie Dubey, revolves around the life of Lakhan, a determined young lawyer who is overcoming challenges to achieve success in the vibrant city of Lucknow.

Discussing his character in ‘Lakhan Leela Bhargava,’ Saad Bilgrami shared, “So my character called Tipu is a best friend / brother of the protagonist. He’s an interesting and different character from what I’ve played in Gharwapsi, Gullak, Sonu Beauty Parlour and other projects. It’s an over the top character who is kind of a gangster and can go to any extent for his Bhai (played by Ravie Dubey). Tipu has that humour in him in a Lucknowi style. I’ve never played a character like this and hence, I feel grateful playing the part.”

Regarding how he landed the role, he explained, “There was nothing much to prepare for the character because the director Abhijit Das was very much impressed by my character Saad Lucknowi on You Tube which I used to play and upload during pandemic and offered me to play this part. For which I’m very grateful to him. So, he wanted me to bring that same nuances and essence to this character. Hence, I mounted him in the same way and started assuming that now Saad Lucknowi has become a rich gangster. That’s how I played the part.”

Reflecting on his working experience alongside co-actor Ravie Dubey, Saad Bilgrami shared, “Ravie is like an elder brother to me now. We roast each other but I really respect and appreciate him as my brother. I got to learn so much from him. We really improvised our scenes as he’s a very supportive co actor. He’s very helpful towards everyone on set and is very passionate about his work.”

Regarding the show’s unique selling points (USP), he explained, “It’s a dramedy, a courtroom drama. It’s an interesting concept which follows 1 case in 3 episodes and in total there are 21 episodes that will eventually release every week. Also, Ravie bhai has created a world record by doing a monologue of 26 min.”

The post Saad Bilgrami: Coming from a small town, becoming a TV Series fame now playing a gangster role in ‘Lakhan Leela Bhargava’ appeared first on RVCJ Media.



from RVCJ Media https://ift.tt/HcDf2O3

No comments

Powered by Blogger.