John Abraham Gives A Humble Reply To His Film Satyamev Jayate Clashing With Akshay Kumar’s Gold - TechKeGuruJi.Com

John Abraham Gives A Humble Reply To His Film Satyamev Jayate Clashing With Akshay Kumar’s Gold

Akshay Kumar and John Abraham’s films Gold and Satyamev Jayate are clashing on the upcoming 15th August. Whenever a big clash like this happens, it’s bound to create some heat.

Though Akshay and John are among the best friends in Bollywood, this clash has created some problems.

John Abraham was earlier asked about the clash and replying to the question he had said that both of them are friends. He said-

“Akshay is an actor in Gold and I am an actor in Satyamev Jayate. It’s a producer’s decision from both sides. It is about Excel Entertainment and T-Series, so I have no say in that at all. As far as competing with Akshay is concerned, I want to make it clear that he is my senior in the industry. I love him and I have always wished the best for him and I am sure he also wants best for me.”

When Akshay was asked about the same during a song launch of Gold, he expressed his disappointment saying-

“It is true that he is my friend and I have learnt that anyone can release their film with other actor’s film so, next time, I will also do the same.”

He had further added-

“We can release our film together on any occasion, be it Eid, Diwali or Christmas as we all are friends.”

Now John was again asked about the same and to react on Akshay’s statement. Replying to the query again, John Abraham in a very humble way said-

See, Akshay in an actor and so am I. The decision to release both films on the same date has been taken by Bhushan (Kumar) and Excel Entertainment (spearheaded by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani). But commercially, I would like to tell you, there is space for two films to release on a holiday.”

When asked if they sat together and discussed about the clash, he said-

“No. But we chatted. We chatted about other things though. We were laughing and joking about other things. Everybody knows that Akshay and I are very close. In fact, I will tell people to go and watch Gold and then come to see Satyamev Jayate also. I am not one of those people who say the other film is this and that. Watch both films. It’s a good day to consume both films. If you want to see Gold first, please go and watch. If you want to see Satyamev Jayate first, you can do that too. It is good for both of us that we both do well.”

He also added that Akshay Kumar is much bigger star than him-

“Honestly, he is a far bigger star than I am, and I respect that. I have a lot of respect for him. And I also like him.”

Well, we hope both films do well at the Box Office and generate enough profits.

News Source

The post John Abraham Gives A Humble Reply To His Film Satyamev Jayate Clashing With Akshay Kumar’s Gold appeared first on RVCJ Media.



from RVCJ Media https://ift.tt/2mBGawK

No comments

Powered by Blogger.