Top 5 Most Weird Websites of 2017 - TechKeGuruJi.Com

Top 5 Most Weird Websites of 2017

Top 12 Most Weird Websites of 2017
Top 5 Most Weird Websites of 2017: Are you sick of being a bookworm or surfing Social Sites. We have to do thousands of works per day so that our life becomes very boring and uncool day per day. So what should we do? Honestly even I am a person like you all, but when I got into the situation like this, I used to do crazy things. Like browsing "Most Weird Websites" on the internet that makes me feel relaxed and cool down my mood. 

The Fact says that There are a Huge Websites Created every day by the Huge number of Persons. The Quantity is such Huge that people forget about what they are Creating. SOmetimes they make such things that have nothing to do with Common Sence. 


For now, I personally Created a list of Top Twelve Weirdest Websites of 2017 for you guys, so see what you really Find them Wierd or Not. These are Randomly Sorted like "Social Wierd Websites" or "Funny Wierd Websites"
So here is the classic Collection for you.

Eel Slap: 

Eel Slap- Wierd Website

I really don't understand why someone created this Website, I mean why you wanna slap a Person that you know, by an Eel? Sounds weird no? all you can do is slap your friend by an Eel on this website. Some people find it interesting if you are one of them go and Enjoy Slapping.

Visit here: Eel SLap

ZoomQuit (An Illusion Wierd Website): 

ZoomQuit - Illusion Website
Zoomquit is Basically a Flash based website which seems English when we explore it. this is one of the best Weirdest Website I have really seen in my life. I always used to open it and think when it will end? is there any End point? How it is possible? Don't get shocked! Go and Check yourself.!

Visit Here: ZoomQuit

Do Not Go On:

Do Not Go On- Wierd Website for adults
 I Think the picture said everything. in every path of life, the human makes mistakes, it's natural. what if someone died you to do something? you will do that for sure. Check out this site for more. This is seriously Most Wierd Websites of all time.

Visit Here: Do Not Go On

Press The Space Bar:

Press the spacebar- weird website for adults
Getting bored? Seriously? Here is a proper time pas website for you called "Press The Space Bar" It's really Amazing website that asks you how many time you can hit the spacebar in 5 seconds? my personal best score is 38. I think you must try it. Creating website just for this Hitting makes this Wierd Website.

Visit here: Press The Spacebar

Exit Mundi:

Exit Mundi- weird Website of 2017

Whatever this website contains is insanely weird I can bet to you. the concept behind this website is the apocalypse. Some genius personed developed this website that you can feel how it will be like if the word End? Go and Check your self and I am sure that this Wired thing will make you say OMG! this is strangest websites ever.

Visit Here: Exit Mundi

Finally, maybe this article makes you feel fresh? right? so give us a more fave. Please share this article with your friend to let them know about these amazing websites.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.