Not Only Salman But These Bollywood Celebs Are Also Above 40 & Happily Unmarried - TechKeGuruJi.Com

Not Only Salman But These Bollywood Celebs Are Also Above 40 & Happily Unmarried

Gone are the times when people used to get married as they turned 25 or above. In this era of cut-throat competition, a lot of time is required to make a thriving career and in this process, many persons turn 30 or above. And then they have to face the questions of family members and relatives regarding their marriage.

However, there are several Bollywood celebrities who have turned 40 or above and are still happily unmarried. In fact, some of them are not even in the mood of marriage as they don’t have time or are not ready for the responsibility.

In this article, we have listed 10 such B-Town celebrities!

1. Salman Khan – 52 years old

Salman Khan’s marriage seems to have become a national issue and his fans are eagerly waiting to know when Sallu Bhai will tie knot. He is among India’s most eligible bachelors and has had several affairs. Despite the fact that Salman is 52 years old, he’s in no mood to get married anytime sooner.

In his words,

“I don’t believe in love at all. I don’t think there’s any reason for the word ‘love’ to exist. The word is ‘need’. It depends on whose need is more. Or who you might need at some point. But she may not need you at all. This can also turn the other way round when you don’t need her sometimes. So, basically, the need has got to be equal at all times. Which may or may not happen.”

2. Tabu – 46 years old

Tabu is one of the most wonderful actors of the Indian film industry and has worked in a number of blockbuster movies. Her fans have eagerly been waiting to know about the actress’ wedding and here’s what she revealed once in this connection,

“I am open to everything. I believe in taking things the way they come. Frankly, the way I am currently, I just believe in taking life by its horns and asking it to come get me. I have stopped worrying or obsessing over marriage or anything that is going to happen tomorrow or day after. I think it is a pointless exercise. We never end up doing anything if we just sit around and keep obsessing. But yes, I’m most certainly open to marriage, children and a family”.

3. Sushmita Sen – 42 years old

The former Miss Universe has made a place for herself in the film industry, thanks to her beauty, bright smile and acting skills. Instead of following the norms of society, Sushmita has always walked on the path that she chose for herself. She’s a single mother of two children and might get married if she gets to find her Mr. Perfect.

4. Ekta Kapoor – 42 years old

The TV serial queen and film producer who is known for making shows on love relationships and marriage issues is still single and in mood of marriage as of now. She once said,

“All my friends, who were married are now unmarried. With the amount of divorces I have seen recently, I think I am the more patient one. At least, I waited for it. I definitely know one thing, that I want a child but marriage, I don’t know. I don’t have time for myself, if I get a couple of hours, I would like to go to a spa. I look forward to a one-day vacation with friends. I love my work, so I don’t crib. People tell me give it up if you have such a problem with it. I won’t, I would get so bored. I’d rather be busy than bored.”

5. Ameesha Patel – 41 years old

Ameesha Patel made a dream debut in Bollywood when she was seen opposite Hrithik Roshan in “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai” and the movie was a blockbuster. Further, “Gadar: Ek Prem Katha” gave new heights to her career but later on, things didn’t work in her favour and her filmy career started sinking. Needless to say, many guys were crazy for her in her initial days in B-Town but the actress is still not married. On the question of wedding, here’s what she said once,

“Find me a boy and I will get married.”

Guys, are you reading?

6. Tanishaa Mukerji – 40 years old

The younger sister of Kajol made headlines more for her alleged relationships with Armaan Kohli and Uday Chopra than her work. The actress admires the relation of Kajol and Ajay but she has still not found her soulmate with whom she can spend the rest of her life.

7. Akshaye Khanna – 41 years old

Akshaye Khanna is also among the very talented actors Bollywood has ever had and he has shown his impeccable skills in playing different kinds of roles to the perfection, be it comedy or a serious cop. The actor has a huge fan following but he feels that he’s not ready for tying the knot.

Here’s what he disclosed about his marriage plans:

“Any responsibility scares me. If I were to be responsible for a wife or a child, it would scare the shit out of me. I doubt it, I seriously doubt it. But you can never say never. As of today, I doubt it.”

8. Karan Johar – 46 years old

The renowned director has given many beautiful love stories to Bollywood; however, his idea about love and marriage is a lot different than what we get to see in his movies. Here’s what KJo once said,

“A happy marriage in the industry would really jolt me. I’d be like, ‘You’re a dinosaur, get out of here’.”

9. Randeep Hooda – 41 years old

The dashing actor who made people bite nails with his epic transformation and amazing acting skills in various movies has dated few celebs including Neetu Chandra and Sushmita Sen. He is 41 years old but still he is not thinking about marriage.

In his words,

“Companionship is the basis of marriage. It is indispensable. I have not gotten close to marriage yet, so right now marriage can go take a hike. If I get married, that could be my priority.”

10. Divya Dutta – 40 years old

Divya is a very skilled actress and the good news for her fans is that she has still not lost hope of marriage as she said,

“Yes, I most certainly will get married. I am the marriage material, the marrying types. I am just waiting for the right person, though I do believe that there is nothing like a perfect man.”

Do you know about more such Bollywood celebrities who are 40 or above and are still happily unmarried? Add to the list!

The post Not Only Salman But These Bollywood Celebs Are Also Above 40 & Happily Unmarried appeared first on RVCJ Media.



from RVCJ Media https://ift.tt/2swUMjM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.